Tuesday 24 December 2013

I Heart Bangkok!

It's Christmas eve and we're just resting in our favourite cafe here in Pratunam, The 93 Hotel. Cheap drinks. Good food. Friendly waiters. Mind you, not everyone is friendly in this city. We did come across some unpleasantness here. But all in all, it's been a great getaway. Money spent, feet turned jelly and body ached. But it was still great.

We've decided that Krung Thong Plaza is definitely a must-go for us looking for plus size clothes. We love HaBiBi the best. Anyone under size 16 will love this place. Pucci-inspired dresses and some retro design were aplenty.

Yesterday I had gotten a couple only, but today, I purchased several more gems from there. At RM70, this dress was a steal.

It comes in pink and grey as well. If you are interested to buy it off me, just message me.

No comments: