Sunday 5 January 2014

My 1st Great FashioBIGsta Sale!

Yesterday, I had a soiree at Linda's place. Though it was a small get together, it had put a smile on everyone's faces. Yes, I had my little flee market. My shopping collection from all around the world was on sale. My collection of plus-size clothes, along with Linda's was on full display. Our friends got to try them on and given advise on how to best wear them too. It was a mini fashion show for us!

Perhaps next time you could host and I will bring my collection and you could see how it works on your own fashion items. Dresses were matched with own jacket and belt. It was a fun session indeed. Don't just buy an item because it fits. Make sure it looks good, and it is also versatile.

Unpacking the clothing items

We had a blast and had a great red velvet cake to end the afternoon. So, if you'd like to host and see my collection, leave me a comment!

Cheers!

No comments: